Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Dotz

I had another boring Info System lecture. Predicted to fail my Database assignement because I hear nothing today. No idea how to work on excess. Not sure if I have excess on my computer!

Anyway.

As I was walking with ps from Bugis to Suntec in the afternoon, we noticed a cute little boy boy hiding himself under a food and beverage signboard. (From side view, just imagine a see-through triangle standing-up signboard on the floor, with a little boy hiding 'in' it.)

I thought he looked quite cute squatting down and hiding like that.. So we laughed and the boy noticed, and he started running towards us. I thought happily, 'Wow weee, see the boy so cute running and smiling towards us.'

Guess what? He ran up and kicked ps.

OM. And silly ps was laughing and thinks nothing of that. Suddenly the little bad kid (opinion changed immediately) came charging towards me...!

And I just stood there and let him kick. -_-

Don't see him so small. He can kick. Painful lor. Now I have a greenish blue bruise on my leg... Should have kicked him instead!! ... Alright, pinch him.