Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday night thoughts

Met dear Hj today in Tampines. Supposed to meet Ps too but she's stuck in office.... Anyway happy 2nd anniversary to her. :) Play hard throughout the weekend!

*****

I'm going to Phillips Warehouse sale tomorrow with my mum, sis and bf. Hope to buy a rice cooker, thermo flask and a hair straightener/ curler.

Evening i will go jogging with my bf, need to practise run for the Terry Fox run next Sunday. I'll will be going for the 4km run with company.

More details of the run can be found here: http://www.runforhopesingapore.org/ I will try to participate in any company charity events in future. Run for a good cause. :) The next upcoming event would be something to do with Worldvision, i'm pretty interested.

*****

Bought Mika Nakashima's Yes album, love the songs especially Track 2 and 3. I'll never get bored listening to her voice. One reason why is because i don't understand Japanese that's why 'bai ting bu yan'. Haha.

*****

News of the death of Pavarotti is really shocking. While watching my tv drama halfway through i read the small fonts in Chinese at the side and stunned for a short while. I wonder if i turned pale, if i got the name wrong, if it's really true. Feeling so shitty (sorry, couldn't find a better vocab) because i wouldn't have the chance to listen to Pavarotti Live ever again. One of the things i want to do during my lifetime. And i'm regretting not doing so earlier. :(

He is a legendary figure in the world of Opera. More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciano_Pavarotti

Life is short. This incident makes me want to fully utilise everyday of my time. I wouldn't want to spend additional time regretting. Bl is right. Initially i can't understand why she's willing to give up a high pay for uncertainty in the future, but i think i do now. From today onwards, there will be no 'if only' and 'ifs' in my vocab in reference to what have past. There won't be room for regret, instead think of whys and hows. Look forward. Yup!