Wednesday, October 20, 2004

This is Yesterday's Happenings

Yesterday is lots of fun though tiring day.

9.00am - 12.00noon : I had an Info System lecture, together with ps and hj(which from now onwards will call them as 'the two' for easier typing :P) and as usual Tuesday is stoning day. I was half listening and half stoning away... My brain is not made for Mainframe, Database or whatever computer stuff!! Who cares??! All the bloody shortforms are only wasting my brain cells. I've truely REGRETTED taking up this course... ...

12.00noon - 2.00pm : Had Accounting and Finance tution lesson with the two. Life in school has been made happier with the presence of them. ^_* The tuition was alright... I've learnt how to draw up a P&L Statement and B/S. It's like a revision for everyone.

2.00pm - 2.30pm : We had lunch at Megabites. It was the first time I order a kway tiao, didn't know I have to get a number one. Anyway this is how it went...

Order man looked at me with the what-do-you-want-to-eat look.
Me: I want a beef kway tiao.
Order man: You want mee gorang?
Me: No, i want beef kway tiao.
Order man: Uh you want mee gorang?
Me(starting to worry a bit): I want bee..ef (points at the slide board) beef kway tiao..
Order man smiles a bit: Orh.. Beef kway tiao. You speak very softly.
Me: *Phew (and gave him my card to stamp, received a number coin)

I thought I spoke quite normally, can hear what... Anyway I thought I want to wait there for my food since the next number is mine. So i waited with the two and started chatting with then. Then I realised the western food man was looking at me with the same what-you-want look. I waved a no and shaked my head. Back to talking, then again he was looking at me with the look. What the...? I said no again and I thought I better go back to my seat. The people were making me feel like I'm stupid. The kway tiao ended up with ps bringing it to me. What the...? They're suppose to call my number! I'm not going to order kway tiao anymore.

2.30pm - 4.00pm : On a shaky bus for a bumpy ride to ps's house. The bus made hj and my head spin. Headache. The bus driver can't drive! Imagine: Drive.. brake brake.. drive, ah brake!... drive drive... brake again! ARGH.

4.00pm - 8.00pm : Ps is the princess of the day. Hj and I helped her make over. Since I have no experience, hj did the most while i just check. Wow. Ps looked like she can go hip hop dancing.

After that, we clipped her hair, shine the 'spotlight' (which is her table lamp) on her, place the bear and roses in place, changed her dressing, i hold the blanket for background and hj's the photographer! Hahaha... It was very FUN! The outcome is pretty!

8.00pm - 9.00pm : With a growling stomache, I went home. So tired...

Yesterday dinner was yummy. I had curry fish head with ladyfingers, chilli crabs and roasted chicken. YUM. Suppose to have a family steamboat but everyone's lazy to prepare and cook. Haha.