Sunday, December 05, 2004

I'm back

SAT 4/12/04

9:30 am - 10:30 am - Finally woke up. I was the last to climb out of bed. Haa. So tired and I had flu. Then, we went First World and decided on Marrybrown breakfast.

10:30 am - 12 noon - Last minute shopping. The rest bought clothes, accessories and lollipop bubble gum. Then we met up at hotel room, check out and went for lunch. Uncle treated us at Hao You Ji chinese restaurant. :)

12:00 noon onwards - In cable car and heading downwards, hopped on big bus and back to Singapore!


It was a long journey home on the bus. I watched two movies on board. Then i fell asleep, my head kept going sideways. Traffic jam on our way to Yong Peng and all of us were urgently in need of going to the toilet!

6+ pm - Finally reached the rest stop and we had dinner.

Arrived back in Singapore at 8+ pm yesterday. :)