Sunday, April 02, 2006

Yay!

Yayayayaya....................

I'm going insane. Suppose to revise today and I ended up taking a few naps. Dotz... ...

Anyway, I want to update about a few things. Hmm, that day after UOL Stats class, hj, ps and I went to watch a movie! Failure to Launch.

So surprising right??

How can 3 super thrifty girls choose to watch a movie at $7 each, and moreover a romantic movie and it isn't any BIG show like Harry potter or V. Even if it's Harry Potter, we would even consider whether to use the $7 for movie or to shop away!

Well, it was free tickets! Haa! The tickets fell from the sky.

Yesterday, I went to Eric's aunt's housewarming in AMK. The condo got nice facilities. There's a big swimming pool, a gym, steambath in the toilets, tennis court, basketball court, function rooms and bbq pits. So cool. If I live there, I'll use th gym everyday!

So, I got to meet many people and went Kbox in the late evening with the younger generation. It was super expensive lor!! $110!!! Oh my, if I have known I would rather have Suki buffet instead.

I've also explored the other uncle's penthouse. It's superb. The penthouse's a two storey and still under renovation. The view is cool! Quite high and I think I can't live there. I've never lived in a place more than 4 storey high. The feeling is like I'm unsafe up there. Haa. Silly me I know.

Ok, tomorrow is another day for revision! Cannot make up any excuse anymore...