Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sinful meals

I had sinful meals for the past few days... Visitor from US came down to give system training. And me, colleague, manager and boss had to entertain him for 2 days.

Thursday
Breakfast: 1 big bao
Lunch: Tung lok Dim sum ala cart buffet
Tea: 1 Oreo donut from Munchy donut
Dinner: Thai Village Sharkfin
Dessert: Swensen ice cream...

Friday
Breakfast: Milk
Lunch: Ajisen ramen; I had beef ramen, baby octopus and soft shell crab
Dinner: Black Angus's Sirloin Steak with garden salad and soup
Dessert: Anderson of Denmark ice cream...

*Gasps* I ate so much....! He especially loves chocolate ice cream. So it is a must to bring him for desserts. I'll never have ice cream for the next few weeks!

Been doing uzap and hoola lately to get rid of excess fats. Good thing i went for the Terry Fox run this morning, ran about 2.5km, walked 1.5km. LOL. But hey, among the ladies, i'm the first few ok....

Next week is another week of meetings and sumptuous meals because my direct Big boss is coming down for annual meeting. *Gasps* I hope he won't speak to me. Anyway by right i should only attend for 2 days. Hopefully it will stay that way... I want my Friday nights...