Saturday, October 23, 2004

Saturday...

Today,

I woke up at noon. *Ring ring* I jumped up, received a call from ps. I thought I've cleared my throat and tried my best to sound awake but no, ps still asked me 'You sleeping arh?' *Dotz*

Anyway, I'm going Genting!!! In December. Yay! This is the only year I'm looking forward to December. Usually it's exams in October or November, so no time to look too far ahead of time. But this year is different, I have no exams now. Heehee. Hey, come to think of it, it's the first time in years! Ah~ Looking forward to class BBQ, Christmas and Genting trip with friends. :)

You wouldn't believe if I tell you I have a lecture tomorrow. Yes, on a Sunday. Somemore, it's in the afternoon, which means my whole day will be gone. Can't blame the lecturer, afterall she have met with a crisis. Most probably a natural disaster in India. Haa. Kidding. Cannot be mean, girl, else you'll be out of Santa's list! Haha...

Goodnight!