Saturday, March 19, 2005

My 20th Birthday Celebrations

18th March 2005, Friday

I met eb, ay and yk (always this group) at Plaza Singapura. Had dinner at Baker's Inn. We ordered cakes, pasta and ice water. I tried five types of cake that day. Frasier, Tiramisu, Oreo cheese, New York cheesecake and one more with peanuts. I've forgotten the name.

The pastas aren't very expensive and tasted better than Pasta Mania and Pizza Hut. But I find a little too creamy for me. Anyway, I had a good time joking with the rest. :)

After that, we watched that 8.50pm movie, Hostage. The movie's not bad, quite thrilling and some parts are simply not for the fragile heart.

(I didn't want to say this here... but I want to keep this memory, so I'll say...) There's this part where the killer face suddenly appeared in the mirror, and I guess I've already sort of expected it and everyone else too, and guess what?

She screamed. Horribly, loudly.
*Oh my*

She scared me. Ok. I have to admit I hide my face behind my bf's shoulder during some terrifying scenes. I guess the actor who acted as the killer is superb. He had the menancing look in his green eyes, bloody face slashed by a sharp knife. Gruesome.

Even when I went to bed with blanket covered up to my chin, I had that image in my mind.

Anyway. 3 stars for the movie!

Presents from ay and yk:

Anna Sui

Posted by Hello

Consist of lip rough, eyeshadow palette and lip brush. Thanks!