Wednesday, March 09, 2005

What should I blog today?

Mock exams are finally over! Yesterday I went shopping with Aiyu at Orchard. (Detailed boring shopping experience ahead, so people who don't like the topic, can give this a miss.)

I've tried like a dozen shoes from Far East. I was soo tempted to buy at least 3 pairs. One black heels from Heatwave, flats with studs from Charles and Keith and the Barbie black heels from 8 vase (read in Chinese).

Oh my.

But I wouldn't get them all... So after a day of consideration, I've decided to go back on Thursday and get the one from Heatwave. The rest can wait. Haa. I've already just bought a white heels that cost $28.80!

Besides looking at shoes, I've also scanned for skirts with a ribbon at the side. Saw quite a few almost similar looking but too expensive.

It looked something like this:

Skirt

Posted by Hello

And it costs around $30! Cotton material. I'm looking for substitutes.

Yesterday, I was also tempted to buy watches! Haha... Casio one. They comes in creme white colour, light pink and light blue. All selling at sale price!

And lastly, I want to buy swarovski crystals! Beads Passion at Levelone is selling 12 pieces for approximately $2 to $3 dollars. I want to learn how to make earrings and necklace. :)

Before going home, we had 1/2 priced waffles at Gelare. Happy day.