Sunday, December 05, 2004

Day 1

THURS 2/12/04

5:25 am - *Yawn* I woke up so bloody early, first time in years. Carried my luggage (which looks like a laptop case, according to the rest) downstairs where my bf's waiting for me in cab.

6.10 am - Reached Golden Mile Complex and shortly after we met ps and family. Found px and others nowhere, so we decided to call px first. Guess what? Px's still asleep! OM. The bus would be leaving at 7 am sharp! She thought we were meeting at 6pm! *Pengz* Anyway, she made it just on time. :P

7:00 am onwards - Journey all the way...

3:00 pm - Checked into Resort Hotel. And it's shopping time! I KIV some tee shirts which i like and tried them out. Only bought one purple tee the next day.

Dinner time, we had Kenny Rogers at First World. *Yummy* Then we watched The Incredibles at RM10 per ticket! Hahaha... So cheap. The show is funny and jack jack is cute! I thought Violet looked like Sadako. Haha...