Sunday, March 20, 2005

My 20th Birthday Celebrations: 2

19th March 2005, Saturday

I had lessons from 9am to 5pm and by the time hj, ps and I met sharon and px at Orchard, I was very very tired. We window shopped for a while before settling down for dinner at NYDC.

I had baked rice as I just had pasta the day before. I promise I'm NOT having pasta again, not so soon. Getting quite sick of it. Haa. Anyway, I had a great time though tired.

All of the sudden, ay appeared and claimed that she happened to see me. So she joined us for dinner. At first, I felt soo awkward and embarrassed. You picture a friend of yours who wasn't invited to a party, turned up and she decides to stay without asking and you were in the first place with other friends and everyone don't know her. Of course you need to entertain her AND also your other friends.

That's what happened. I was really appalled by her behaviour. I mean I would feel weird showing up like that and what's more, joining strangers for dinner when everyone's almost done eating. I was thinking what should I do??

Especially so when the others started whispering and smsing to each other (think I dunno.) Tired and stressed me, eventually thought my evening was ruined. But guess what? (I'm starting to dislike surprises.)

My friends actually invited her and didn't want to let me know. Ah.. Dotz..

CHEEEYYY!!! I THOUGHT WHAT. Tell me earlier mah. I guess no one knows I was in a difficult position. I felt so relieved and a lot better after that.

Nevermind. Hj and company ordered a slice of 'Ugly cake' with a candle on it. I made a simple wish and blow out the candles. They bully me... made me eat from 3 forks at a time. Haa. Even took evidence of it with the camera.

Birthday present from my dear friends

Posted by Hello

I want to say thanks girls! For the present, for the mini cake and for the company. I will use the bag as often as possible. Thanks! :)