Saturday, February 05, 2005

ZzzZzz

Hi blog,

I'm bored. Half watching a Korean drama on Cable TV 55. Looks nice. Hot guys. Pretty girls. Slow yet interesting plot. A typical Korean drama.

You know, Korean actors are not handsome at all, except for Won bin. Others are just charming or have a kind of 'sey'. Korean actresses always make me wonder is plastic surgery really so POWER ?

Anyway. Chinese New Year is coming!! Aren't you excited?! *Beams*

Well, I am. And looking forward to 'Chu yi'.
(Yaah.. actually just the ang pows. Ha!)

Finally I've completed my IS assignments. Last whole week was so busy! Oh yes! Which reminded me! I forgot to blog about my day at TP!!!!! OM.

Alright. I shall add on in here. OM. How can I forget...

It was an EXCITING day! TP looks like a great campus to study in. Everywhere is students and more students.

Everyone is busy chatting, rushing for lectures, loitering around, pacing about while waiting for schoolmates, meeting friends and rushing to queue for food. So lively.

S Club 5 Posted by Hello

Where's the two missing members?!

Me and Ah bao in the Library Posted by Hello

I like the library. There's classical music playing softly in the fully air-conditioned library. Can sleep. In fact, I saw two students sleeping soundly on the sofa.

The usual three Posted by Hello


Haha... Just looking at the pictures, I feel happy. :)
Unknowingly smiling to the monitor screen. Lucky, no one witness my stupidness. Wahaha...! *Bish myself*

Turning haywired. Signal time to sleep. Night!

(Edited on 8 Feb 2005)