Sunday, January 30, 2005

Friday 28/01/2005

Last friday I went to Wild Wild Wet with eb, ay and yk. Initally, I was quite reluctant to go. I thought it's silly to pay $12 to swim where I could have gone to any public swimming pool for $1? And what's so exciting about slides and big slides?

Without proper attire, because I couldn't find my swimming costume an hour before meeting the rest, I entered Wild Wild Wet with the funky card in shorts and tee.

The yellow slide was fun. Reminds me of 5566 variety show I enjoyed watching. Haha. I remember I kept laughing throughout the ride and then the camera flashed. Our photo was captured by the girl in the photo station. But we didn't check it out. Wasted.

After that we went to the drainage alike pool with currents. You don't have to swim to move forward, the currents will sweep you away. I couldn't move at all when walking against the currents.

The tsunami pool is lame. It's just a big pool with waves like those of East Coast. So is the jacuzzi pool. Haa.

Anyway. The giant slide down is fun! We sat in a 8 shaped float with legs crossed each other.. and.. down we go!

Wow. I think I screamed all the way down and up and down. But it was thrilling! I wanted to try the second time one but eb don't want. Too bad.

I've also tried the cycling coaster thing, that was quite scary. Because there wasn't enough safety assurance. Purple and smaller yellow slides was alright... More for kids. But I dislike the fake 'raindrops'.

Overall, $12 was worth it, with the good company and good weather. :)
(Though I've inherited quite a few bruises, but still worth it.)

Goodnight.