Sunday, February 06, 2005

Picnic at East Coast!

Morning, I woke up and prepared food. Roasted chicken wings, fruit salad, egg mayo sandwich, ham and cheese sandwich, taiwan sausages, chicken seaweed nuggets and fishballs. Wow. Sounds like a feast... but it's all in small portions lar. Haa.

It wasn't that hard to prepare the food.

For sandwiches and salad:

First, I boiled two eggs till hardboil. While waiting, I cut apples and strawberries, wash vege for salad. Put all together with mayo, in FREEZER (except the vege because will turn soaky).

Once the eggs are ready, I peel off the skin and mash with a fork.
Add mayo.
Cut away the brown portions of bread, to make the sandwiches look nicer. Spread the egg mayo onto bread. Then, ham and cheese.

For roasted chicken wings:

Marinate the wings with char siew sauce ('cop' from my maid). Let them soak for a while. While waiting, I place all the finger foods onto the grill plate in a oven-cum-toaster thing.

*Ting* It's ready! This time place in the wings and...

*Ting* All done.
Pack everything in boxes. Take out salad in freezer and add in the vege. Off I go.

Had a good time at the beach. Relaxing. Hiding in the little tent. So wonderful. :)

At night, I counted a total of 113 stars. I promise I really counted. I got witness aah.

I simply love picnics.