Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hard Rock Cafe 1.6.2005

Wow. As I typed the date above, I've realised time passes fast. Today I went Hard Rock Cafe for the first time.

First thought in my mind: Will there be terrorists ???

Steak for him and grilled chicken for her. ('Cause I don't really like taking beef.) Pictures will descibe all...

My 'poh pia'

Posted by Hello

My chicken came in a sizzling hot plate and pieces of 'poh pia' skin. Hee.

'Poh Pia' is yummy!

Posted by Hello

Jumbo combo

Posted by Hello

An additional side dish which made us feel like ballons.

Good spread

Posted by Hello

Looks delicious right? Hehe. The food is not bad. I'll rate 3.8 stars out of 5! Right now Hard Rock is having a 1 for 1 offer with some credit card.

He said the service is good there, waitresses and waiters are friendly. I said the waitresses look like nurses with short skirts, and he agreed. :)

**************************

Yesterday I went Chinatown and my sista. We bought so many beading materials!

Beads, crystals, buttons etc.

Posted by Hello

We shopped at 3 shops in total. So many many goodies! I want to make many many earrings. :)