Thursday, May 19, 2005

Kb*x

I'm free as a bird now~!

Today I met hj, ps and px at Toa Payoh. We went Kb*x. It was a fun yet scary experience. Let's talk about the fun part first. Fun because it's my first time going kb*x and with the girls.

We sang a lot of songs. Mo wen wei, Elva, Sun yan zi, Zhang shao han, S.H.E etc. So happy! I didn't know that px can rap! Ps can sing Wang fei's songs! Hj can sing songs by guys! Haha. And I didn't know I can't sing normal pitched songs because hear nothing. Heee.

As for the scary part... The kb*x guys kept disturbing us. Made us felt quite jumpy. The people joked too much, talked too much. Wanted to make friends with the girls. And spoilt px's mood somemore. Complain!

Everytime a staff walked by, they will look inside our room, like checking us out. So whenever a person walked by, we all will get jumpy and look at the door, see whether some guy will enter our room and talk rubbish again. Or the idiotic guy who speaks whatever language and behaved weirdly, I think to make us laugh.

But to made up, they gave us an extra hour of singing and free ice lemon tea. We've decided to never go Toa Payoh Kb*x again.

Anyway. After that, px left and we went Bishan to shop. Shop until legs and mind tired. I'm thinking of going back someday. Still deciding whether to buy the Mickey Mouse shirt, Espirit shirt and what else I've forgotten.

Argh. Headache.

You know, it's hard nowadays to blog freely. (You might get sued anytime! So don't don't anyhow bullshit.)