Saturday, April 30, 2005

Another boring day...

Finally, I've finished my Economics revision after skipping a bit of here and there. (Oops.) Haven't started doing past year papers for the subject... Starting on Statistics now.

Today I woke up with a swollen eye!
Dotz. I don't know what happened... Maybe it's because...

1. I slept with my contact lenses for half an hour.
2. I rubbed my eye with dirty hands.
3. I didn't wash away the eyeliner properly the day before.
4. I ate lousy prawns (allergic reaction?)
5. I didn't get enough sleep and I cry now and then.
6. I'm just too heaty. Never drink enough water.

Or I miss someone too badly. Haa.

Anyway, I'm on a fruit diet today. I ate 6 slices of papaya, 1 banana and 1 ham sandwich. *Fruitti* Now I'm drinking barley.

I sound like a hamster.

Oh yeah, the Starbucks table and chairs are here already! Haha. The sales person said it's the last set because Starbucks bought all and that there won't be new stock. (Maybe he lied.)

You know, the metal table and chairs for dining outdoors? Small table for two? Paya Lebar Coffee Bean has a few outside.

I hope to complete half of my Statistics notes today. Studying for exams is making people crazy...