Thursday, April 28, 2005

Lazy day...

Two days ago, I slammed my right thumb with the bathroom door while searching for my mum's purse in the dark. It was painful but bearable so I didn't care about it. I just held onto the injuried thumb, rubbed it and continued searching...

Until I paused and thought maybe I should check my thumb, so I looked at it.
*Shocked* I saw blood on on both my hands.

Getting a little panicky, I rushed to the toilet with the lights on to take a closer look. By then, my sister came up to help me find.

She saw my hands and exclaimed,'PAPA, MAMA!! Da jie's hands are bleeding!'

I was still trying figure out where the blood came from. Then I washed my hands under the tap and found the cut. Ooh. Quite a deep cut. I guessed it bursted.

My parents rushed upstairs soon after. I tried to stop the bleeding. Felt tears in my eyes though it wasn't that painful. The bleeding didn't stop initially so I applied pressure on my thumb. After that it stopped.

My mum said my blood looked like dilute, said I should eat more meat and take vitamin daily. She helped my paste plaster. :)

Now, it's better. I don't have to put plaster now unless going out or bathing.