Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Morning I helped my papa at the stall until my sister came to take over me at 4pm. Then I rushed home and rushed out to Cityhall.

The usual four, we went to Polar Cafe at Suntec for simple dinner. It is no GST, no service charge, so nobody came to serve us.

We bring the menu ourselves, cutlery and walked to the counter to order. Really self-service. But it's really no service charge mah! Haa. The food is so-so but cheap.

After that, we searched for a place for a drink. Walked one big round, we ended up at Olio dome! Ordered drinks and talked about almost anything. From paris to stock to vintage to how to count money in Chinese. Haa! How much is yi2 yi4?!

I had a good time. Hope yk likes the shirt we bought, which is a bit small. Haa. Hope the salesgirl will let us change size!

Inside Olio, the ceiling lights are special.

Posted by Hello

Ay with her non-camera phone while the rest of us tried to take photos of the ceiling. Haha.

Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello