Thursday, June 09, 2005

Two weeks plan...

THURSDAY - Go shopping with eb at Bugis. Yay! I want to buy a skirt I don't care. I want to buy a skirt.... I will also look out for Father's Day present and yk's present.

FRIDAY - Meet up with the girls! Shop for ah bao's present. Hehe.

Before that haircut with px at Kimage since there's a one for one promotion but requires appointment. I'll try to book tomorrow. Hee.

Evening, gym with ay at Hougang.

SATURDAY - Help my papa at the stall...

SUNDAY - Meet eb, yk and ay*. Have dinner at... uh I haven't decide yet. Sakura? Essential brew? Seoul garden? Polar Cafe? Mushroom pot? Maybe we will watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith that day.

MONDAY - His** off day! I'll spend the whole day with him. :)

TUESDAY onwards - 14/06/05 to 22/06/05 I'll be out of Singapore. Annual trip to Malaysia and Thailand. :)



Footnote:
* For simplicity sake, I shall say 'the four' in future, refers to eb, ay and yk gang.

'The two' refers to hj and ps gang.

'S club 7' refers to hj, ps, ah bao, px, sharon and stine gang.

** He, his, him always refer to none other than my bf. Haa.