Sunday, July 03, 2005

Aunt's Wedding

My eldest aunt remarried today. She looked happy, so I guess we're happy for her too. Now I have an ang mo relative le. Haa.

I don't have photos of the wedding yet. Hope they'll send me soon.

Dinner time, we went to Roxy Square Mercury again. My grandpa's treat. I counted a total of 20 of us present. The place was so crowded! We didn't make reservations early, so had to sit seperately.

The food was alright.

Tiles outside the restaurant.


Posted by Picasa

My grandparents who were sitting next table to us.


Posted by Picasa

Yum. I've finished my last plate of food.


Posted by Picasa

Sashimi again!! I share this portion with my siblings. :)


Posted by Picasa

And...... I'm fat le. Second buffet this week. Oh my. Anyone wants to book me for gym session??