Saturday, July 09, 2005

More photos from Malaysia-Thailand Trip

My family having durians at my grandparents' house. The durians wre bought from a malay stall just outside the house. They're so yummy!! I tell you... Malaysia durians are the best.


Posted by Picasa

My sista's missing. Haa. She's the one taking photos.


Posted by Picasa

My dad eating durian, normally.


Posted by Picasa

My dad making silly face while eating durian. Haha!


Posted by Picasa

He's trying to make bird eyes. :P


Posted by Picasa

Me posing with the a durian seed for my sis.


Posted by Picasa

Oh gosh! The durian's so yummy and creamy!

Posted by Picasa

On the last day, my grandma made carrot cake for us early in the morning. I should have woke up earlier to watch her do it! My grandma's good with her hands. She can cook, wash and sew. *Beams*



Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa