Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last day of 2005

Time really flies... Especially so this year. Why??

2005...

- New year in new house, Jan ^_^
- Took first year prelims and exams in SIM, March and May.
- Spent 3 months of holiday, June to Sep
- Went Malaysia and Thailand in June i think
- Officially introduced my bf to family ^_^
- Got my driving license in June!
- My mum went for operation to remove her gall bladder... Which is also the month I received my exam results... and I failed my AF :(
- Help my dad at the stall on and off thru' out the year
- Relationship with bf started to turn bad and really bad :(
- Continued second year in SIM, retaking AF, Sep onwards
- Full house craze
- Attending CF lectures alone every fri, sob sob, and self-studying AF

Ah... That's about all. Summerized. Now you know why I went MIA from July to September. I thought I didn't have any good news to blog about. Like everything's bad and I don't like to share sad things with others, which will make others sad too.

But now, I'm glad all is solved.

I have a loving family, a caring bf and a handful of good friends. Haa. My mum's even more healthy than before. I feel contented now. :)

For the past months, whenever I feel depressed, I'll do stuff like bidding yahoo auctions, indulge in chocolates and watch lots of tv which I don't do so in the past. You guys must be surprised! Haa. That I kept everything to myself.

This year is really a lousy year for me. I hope next year will be a lot a lot better!

*************************************************************************************

Congrats to Mr Yang! He's going to be a father le! Wow. I only just attended his wedding last Dec. Gong xi gong xi!

30th December is the official date, we, class of 2S22 of 2003, will have a gathering annually. 17 out of 23 (?) turned up this year! Wow wow. And we were all puntual.

*************************************************************************************

I wish all my friends a happy new year! New year, new start. Forget all unhappiness of 2005 and look forward to 2006. Wish all of your dreams will come true!

Shimin ^_^