Sunday, August 07, 2005

Woohoo~!

Guess what's 'Woohoo' in Sims???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Heeheee*
Go find out yourself.

So sorry my dear blog, I've neglected you. I'm so busy with work, helping my dad at the stall. Backache, hands ache, fingers ache, toes ache and such. Haha.

Let's see... What have you missed out these days?? Well, nothing much. I watched Charlie and the Coco factory!!

I don't understand, but to me, the movie's a disappointment. Though it's creative and it really follows closely to the 2 books. (If I remember it correctly, so long ago.)

Unless you're in a can-laugh-at-anything mood, and you've watched The Island and Stealth, then... Go for Charlie and the Coco factory!! (I know I know, Chocolate.) You must have a pretty good sense of humour to watch this film.

Oh yes, and also you must love silly singing.

Eh... Hmm... Oh yeah! I'm so into yahoo auctions now!! I've bidded for a yellow jacket and currently waiting for the parcel to arrive! Imagine....

*Ding Dong*
Mr Postman is standing outside at the gate, waving the yellow parcel at me, smiling. 'You've got mail! You've got mail!'

How exciting!

I'm also biding for a string of beads to be worn as necklace, a green rose scarf, a purple rose scarf and a glittering silver belt. Hee. I'm hooked.

Want to make me happy and smile so bright and sunny???
Please give me your POSB account no. and pin, thank you!