Saturday, October 29, 2005

Gotten this from Zhen's blog

7 things that scare me:

1) Horror movies
2) Losing my wallet/bag in public
3) Pain
4) Exam results
5) Cats and big dogs
6) Lightning and thunder when I'm walking on the streets
7) Lizards

7 things I like the most about me:

1) My complexion
2) Ears
3) Double eyelids
4) My sensibility, haa!
5) Memory
6) Hair
7) My cuteness + blurness!!! :P

7 things I hate the most about me:

1) Cry when I'm sad
2) Cry when I'm too happy
3) Lazy to exercise
4) Don't have superb memory
5) Nose too small...
6) Sometimes eat too much and felt instantly fatter
7) Loop-sided smile (if u noticed)

7 most important things in my room:

1) Bed (Most important!)
2) Lights
3) Fan
4) Mirror
5) Blanket
6) Air-con
7) Make-up

7 random facts about me:

1) I look younger than my age, i suppose
2) I'm the shortest in my family. Big deal.
3) I can't read on my bed, cos i'll be too lazy to get up
4) I don't like taking photos
5) I've never own a pagar, walkman, discman, mp3 player, digital cam etc.
6) ... except my hp, which is my only high tech equipment.
7) I always wake up earlier than my alarm clock, everyday.


7 things I plan to do before I die:

1) Get married.
2) Have babies!
3) Go to Paris, Vienna, Korea, Japan, HK, Taiwan
4) Buy a big car.
5) Watch another round of 'Full House' before I die
6) Skii
7) Have sashimi until I puke

7 things I can do:

1) Watch tv for 12 hours
2) Sleep for 12 hours
3) Sms a msg and wait for it to appear
4) Make ayam burgers
5) Eat 2 meals a day
6) Save money
7) Climb 11 storeys, up and down


7 things I can't do:

1) Cook a proper meal
2) Roll my tongue
3) Wiggle my nose
4) Move my ears
5) Snap my fingers
6) Blink my left eye quick (Oh my, I'm lousy i know...)
7) Read a chinese novel

7 things I say the most:

1) ok lor
2) huh...
3) ok lar...
4) i think
5)
6)
7)

7 celeb crushes:

1) None i can remember...
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

7 people I'll love to see doing this:
1) Hj
2) Ps
3) Anyone!
4)
5)
6)
7)