Tuesday, August 30, 2005

AIYO

I took so long to update my blog... So sorry.. I shall summerize in short sentences and points. (Actually you can say that I'm lazy to blog... Heez)

Alright. One day.... I went to East Coast and I saw the Singapore flag hovering over my head! Oh yes. That should be our National Day!

Another day... I went to Habourfront.. No it's Mount Faber and I snapped a photo of the half lion-half fish!

One other day, I had dim sum at Chinatown... Then Japanese food back at East Coast! I know I sound like an excited tourist!! :P

The last day... I went to Cineleisure with my bf and.. Guess what?
Bloody Gotcha caught us on tv!!! OH MY GOSH. AND IT'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL LOR...

The guy pretend pretend to trip and unbalanced, almost threw the big boxes of parcels at us. Then dunno how... Another guy appeared behind and said..

'Are you guys alright?'
No response.

'Are you guys alright??'
I ignored him again.

'Erm. Are you guys alright???'
Finally, I looked back at him and said 'Yes yes. Thank you.'
(Please go away, thank you.)

And who knows? He came right in front of us and said (lamely),

'Guess what? You've been ganged up by Channel 5 Gotcha!! (Haha) Wave at the camera over there!(Haha)'

Dotzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Both of us waved stupidly... What else to do, right?

But I think we won't be on tv. 'Cos our response is so damn cool and damn steady. No freaking out. No screams. No 'Ahs! Wees!'.

Not FUNNY AT ALL!

Wahahaha...!!!

But then, I'm still curious to know... When will Gotcha be showing?? Anyone can tell me??