Sunday, May 07, 2006

Election 2006

I'm quite satisfied with the results. Though a little disappointed to some extent. I stayed up till about 3am early this morning to watch the on going telecast, frequently switching between channel 5 and 8. I want to catch everything.

I would say, the media is biased. You can see for yourself. Read the newspapers today, if you had watched the live telecast yesterday, I don't think you'll agree to what is being mentioned in the papers. My personal opinon, there's no 'very strong' mandate. Hello...? Just look at the results.

The Opposition won more votes and lose less votes in general. And what is the total number of void votes? If we total them up and it's in monetary value, one can buy 3 Honda accord and still have change.

Ok I don't wanna get sued. I expected PAP to win, but i wished for not a strong win. Maybe a little more than a marginal win. And now i'm looking forward to the upgrading in Aljunied. Yay! (I take bus home from Eunos mrt almost everyday. Bus 155 takes forever, maybe maybe someone can do something about it?? :P)

Exams are very NEAR! My first paper is on tuesday!!!!!!! Wish me luck please. I really need it to pass my Accounting paper!