Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday 26th August 2006

It has been 2 weeks since my last update. I've been busy these few weeks, working as a part time promoter at Taka's baby fair. Tomorrow's my last day of work! Yay!

I have to say being a promoter for baby products is quite an interesting job. And rare too. Yeah, I know it may sound incredible especially when I don't have a baby of my own, I look far too young to be a mother and I don't even know how to play or talk to a baby...

For some background info of my family, I don't have baby cousins neither do I have relatives with babies. My first cousin only just got married few months back and I don't think there'll be a baby soon, at least not for another 2 years.

So you can imagine my first day at work. Not only am I trying to be the good, friendly salesgirl, I'm also stunned by the number of babies and pregnant mothers I see at work. If I were the type who fears babies and children, I would have gone crazy.

I dunno if there's really such an illness but I do detest kids when I was younger. Kids were a nuisance then. There's even a point in time I decided not to have babies when I get married. Ah, stupid of me I know.

Anyway. I love babies now. All babies in the world are adorable, cute and oh-so-huggable! :)

Their clothes are so small, like miniature of what adults wear. There're also cardigans, dresses, jumpers, hats, flower skirts, pink pyjamas etc. for toddlers. Sometimes I have the sudden urge to buy a set home, but for what use I don't know! Eric suggested I dress up my dolls, maybe my teddy bears. Haha!

I'm looking forward to my day at work tomorrow. :)

Goodnight!