Thursday, July 06, 2006

World cup + Work + Ambitions & dreams

Everyone's talking about world cup, soccer now. My favourite team, Argentina, is out. :( But my hated teams, Brazil and Germany is out too! Haa! :P Yes, I'm weird and so what.

Now I don't support any teams. But I forsee France will win. Looking forward to Saturday night.

***********************************************************

I'm almost working everyday at the Ubi stall. Coming weekend too. Sian... But it's ok. I must help out in my family business. In the future, I hope to carry on in food business. My dream is to open a small cafe.

Talking about dreams, I have many.

One, to become a teacher.
Which I've accomplished.

Two, to be a salesgirl.
I'm weird I know. Anyway I can find a sales job easily so no worries.

Three, to open a small cafe/ kopitiam.
Carry on my dad's business. Have to start off by doing small.

Four, to multiply my business.
To enter shopping malls and food courts. It's a really BIG ambition but I'm sure it's no problem.

Five, to be a florist.
I like to see flowers everyday. I want to learn how to arrange flowers. This ambition is a little difficult... Maybe I'll learn when I retire at the age of 60.

Six, to open a clothing and accessories shop for girls and ladies.
I'll diversify from food business. Source my goods from Bangkok and China and open a shop!!! Told you I have big ambitions. Haa.

Seven, yesh... I haven't finish... Haha.. I want to be a tutor.
This can be easily done. I actually intend to be a part time tutor a month later. I've tried applying everywhere on online agencies but didn't receive any job yet. Haa!

Eight, I want to be involved in charity events and such. My dream is to be rich enough to distribute wealth to the poor!! Sounds like Robinhood. It's a difficult dream I know. :P

Nine, to open a cake and pastries/ bakery shop.
Yes! I want to make and sell cakes. Another area to diversify. Haha....

************************************************************

Ok, you are beginning to think I'm ridiculous i know. :P

But people must have dreams right?
At the age of 21 today, I'll do my very best to accomplish all.

*Nods head*

What do you dream to be???