Friday, June 30, 2006

A New Change

... To my blog of 2 years. :)

I like this simple design. Looks comfortable for the eyes.

A quick update of what is happening to my life:

1. I'm working almost everyday at my dad's Ubi shop, until the workers fly over from China, which is probably next week. Yay!

2. Went shopping last Wednesday, alone, which I enjoyed every much. Seriously, I love shopping alone. Sales person is especially polite to loner shopper, if you noticed. :P

Below is a survey of my own shopping experience in Wisma Orchard...

Summary of sales stuff friendliness/ efficiency in Wisma Orchard:

Forever 21: 5 stars ***** (Excellent service! Very friendly salesman and salesgirl.)
Esprit: 4 **** (Good service!)
Yin & Yang: 3 ***
Space: 2 **
Liver: 2 **
Topshop: 2 **
Future state: 1 * (Almost O, bad service.)


Isetan Wisma Le'range: 4 ****
Isetan Wisma Forever orange: 4 ****
Isetan Wisma Cashier (Level 2): 4 ****
Isetan Wisma Shoe department: 3 ***
Isetan Wisma Face shop counter: 3 ***
Isetan Wisma Cashier (Level 1): 2 **
Isetan Wisma Sugarlink: 1 * (Almost 0, salesgirls are busy chatting with each other.)
Isetan Wisma Staple: O * (No service at all, no salesperson in sight.)


Food Republic: 3 *** (Friendly aunties all around)


3. Bought a black laced empire cut blouse from Future State, white mini jacket from Le' range Isetan, shiny black Mondo high pumps and Face shop automatic black eyeliner. Used vouchers. ^_^

4. Tomorrow's my cousin's wedding!!! I'm sooo excited!! It's a church wedding in the morning and afternoon. Dinner in the evening. :) He's my first cousin who is getting married.

5. Sold a few more pieces of jewellery online. :) Not making big bucks, just a tiny bit. It's all just for fun and experience.

That's all for now. More updates on the Wedding tomorrow! Tataz. :)