Saturday, November 06, 2004

Lula

I'm bored... Nothing much to update in here. I have a long holiday next week. No school on Wednesday (which I always don't), Thursday because it's Deepavali and Friday because AF lesson is cancelled. Also, no school on next next Monday because it's Hari raya puasa. Whooaah...

Siong.

I should have gone on a holiday, an escape weekend! But no money and I want to attend my JC lecturer's wedding dinner next Sunday. *So excited* Should i get flowers or confetti to throw at Mr Yang when he walks in with his wife? Sounds wonderful to me but i don't want to spoil his wedding. Haha.

Do you guys watch Singapore Idol? I do every week. So far i've voted for Sylvester for three weeks. Hehe. But I find he's not improving. Now I like Taufik more. Gogogo!

*I'm missing someone now.