Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Shopping

I went Bugis with the two and will go going back tomorrow too. I'm still considering some clothes i've KIV. Hehe..

Then, we walked to Suntec from Bugis. Ps and I don't have umbrella so all three of us sqeezed into hj's umbrella. Haha... So fun. And we sort of created some commotions. I think onlookers will find us either playful or ki siao. :P

I've been behaving out of the norm almost all day. Showing the other lame and joker side. Hehe... I guess I've made them surprised by my ability to be a (lame yet cute) joker.

The four of us bought cheesecake at Carrefour and we ate at the Carrefour corner. We had to hide behide a pillar to eat!

Met px after her work at 6pm. Then we had pasta at Coffee Bean. Wow, I never know Coffee Bean sells pasta. Anyway the roasted chicken and mushroom fusilli tasted not bad except that I don't really like pasta with chilli.

I had an enjoyable and fun day with my friends. Looking forward to gym session next Wednesday! ^_^


*** No music, no life ***