Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Steamboat at Joaquim Suntec

Today's my parents's 22th wedding anniversary! Hehe... We initially wanted to dine at Rice Table in Suntec but it's fully booked. The place's half empty. Duhz. Anyway, I took their name card so that the next time I can make reservations.

So... we went back to Joaquim Steamboat. Been there with my family quite a few times already. Each person cost around $21, worth a try!

My mum and me.. hehe

Posted by Hello

My mum doesn't like to take photos, I'm just like her. Haa.

My dad! Handsome hor? :)

Posted by Hello

We had lots and lots of prawns!

Prawns!

Posted by Hello

Me holding small crabs

Posted by Hello

I had ice cream, cakes, pudding for dessert. I love their bread puddings! Yum yum.

Ice cream!

Posted by Hello

Felt very full after this and we had green tea pills. Need to exercise.