Thursday, July 14, 2005

14/7/05

I have nothing to post. Can't even think of a proper title for this entry. Haa.

Ok. Hmmm. I've eaten breakfast cum lunch. I've read the papers, on London blasts and the popular NKF suit - the aftermath. (Oh I'm not going to comment on anything, I scared someone will sue me.)

Going out with my bf later. *Yaya!* I'm bored to death staying at home.

I've finished watching the 30 discs vcd, read all magazines, including Time's 'Rush Hour Terror'. So can you imagine how bored I am??

I can still read on more about what's happening in Philippines.

Recently I'm getting crazy surfing yahoo auctions. Found quite a few good sites! And what I need now is a measuring tape to measure my stats. The problem buying clothings online is that you can't try on the clothes. Sometimes I can fit M, sometimes S.

I wish school will start soon.