Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I had two papers today...

Feel so exhausted yet I can't sleep and can't eat.
When will be the last day of my exams.................................

This morning's HRM paper was relatively easy. I only studied 6 topics out of 12, totally no clue on the other 6 topics I've left out. 1 out of the 2 essays I did the day before came out. 4 out of 6 topics I studied came out.

Lady luck helped me.

However, She decided not to help me the second time.

Afternoon's paper is terrible, terrible, terrible.
Patricia Chia...... Please finish off Haider when you see him. Seek revenge for us!!!

OMG, whatever topics my marketing lecturer spotted DIDN'T COME OUT. Ok, maybe a tiny bit came out but it's not sufficient to give us a pass. Oh gosh, I almost fainted when I glanced through the question paper.

I felt that I wasted my time studying for Marketing. How could you do this, Haider! You openly mislead us! You concentrated so much on Branding, Brand equity and Brand strategies and you didn't set a question on it!!!!

You mentioned about Risk levels in all models and you didn't set a single part on it! You made us think about examples of online marketing during the UOL revision lecture and I thought it would come out! It didn't!

Patricia said to focus on T2 Psychological factor. She said to concentrate on Product. The diagram and all typs of products. The different types of dunno call what strategies: JV, Exporting etc. to study in DETAIL. Oh gosh.

Where are the questions????

And that to study more on Buyer Decision Process and little on Adoption because it came out last year. *FAINTED* It came out this year again!!! And I mixed up both processes....

And the list goes on.... So... Practically, what I've studied didn't came out at all. BLOODY HELL. I HATE YOU HAIDER. I don't want to see you again next year.........