Thursday, May 18, 2006

Shopping...

Some say shopping is a girl's past time. I say shopping is healing power! We need to shop our money and time away because it's the only release from whatever is bothering you.

Am I right, girls? *Clap clap clap*

Whenver you're mugging like crazy, trying to squeeze as much information as possible, doing last minute work, admit it! You just wanna shop until you drop dead after exams!!

Well, at least for me. :P

So... As I couldn't go out during exams, can't afford the time to go out, i spree online like crazy. Literally. I'll check the site early in the morning and just before i go to bed.

Sprees are addictive. You get the whole sense of satisfaction, knowing you've gotten a cheap bargin.

$7 for 2 Covergirl foundations and 1 Covergirl concealer! $16 for a dress! Bag at USD4! 3 in 1 bag at $28! Avon concealer and eyeshadow brush at $5! Victorian belt at $10! Dress plus jacket at $42 (this is a bit steep but it's nice!)

Where to find???!!!!

But, the things take really a long time to be shipped here. So far i've received my pearl necklace (you take the pearl out of the shell yourself and put the pearl in a necklace, wear it, $9), Wetseal skirt (look like from Forever 21, approx $22) and my current school bag, $22.

Oh yes, and ELF items. ELF is the best! They have the best lip gloss! They don't make your lips crack and it's really smooth. They have nice eyeshadows. Very smooth and easy to apply. All at USD 1!!!

Anyway.

My next paper is on the 31st. So i went shopping today with my bf. He's really very patient with me today, because I really went many places to shop. Poor him has to wait for me and carry my stuff. And he also treated me to Crystal Jade for a small form of celebration. ^_*

You're the best!!!

I bought a pair of slippers from Charles & Keith, $17.90. A vintage style top and gold earrings from Forever21. I used vouchers and topped up a little. *Heeeeeeeeee*

Now, I'm going back to my books soon. Will do some reading tomorrow! :)