Sunday, June 11, 2006

Just came back...

From ah bao's party. It's terrific. One of the best birthday parties I've been too. Good company, good crowd, friendly hosts... Great food! Delicious cake! I had lots of fun! :)

As anyone can see, I was in a super good mood. Haha. I don't know why, maybe it's because my exams are over too! Thanks ah bao for inviting me to her 21st birthday party!!

Met uncle Chee hua and it's the first time I see him since JC. He's as cranky as before. Haa. Funny uncle.

Finally talked to Wei qiong? (...shit, i forgot his name again...) You see, this guy was in my JC class for 2 years but I've never talked to him before. Haa. So I'm excused from forgetting his name again! :P

Met Kar wai, also one of the 'non-regulars' of our class, who rarely appear or show face. Ah I know you don't read my blog but you really look like hj's brother!

Fabian's car is cool. A typical red sports car. Thanks for the ride home! I know he also don't read my blog. Haha

Jian long's a cook! He's taking over his father's business. Cool. This is what I'm planning to do in the future. Got chance, we do business together ah. Ah bao can also take over her mum's business. OK. Let's open a foodcourt in 10 years time!

PS....... Where are you girl???