Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A little more details of Me...

Some info about me:

I love spreeing online and selling things off yahoo auctions.

I watch Hong Kong drama serials and only Cable TV. I dislike local shows especially local drama productions. I've stopped watching Channel 8 since I'm 14.

I like romantic Korean movies, and i usually cry at sad parts. Haa.

Sushi is my favourite food. I like fresh sashimi best.

I don't like chatting on the phone. Phone to me is a tool strictly for communication only. I prefer face to face talk. My friends often say I'm too direct in words. I have to admit sometimes i do talk too frankly. :P

I like classical music, especially string orchestra and piano. I'm one who enjoys plays and concerts. I love literature and i trully regretted giving it up in JC.

Jolin is the only singer whose songs I can listen to and never get bored, albums after albums.

I like the ideal of baking cakes and cooking up dishes in a well-built kitchen. If there's a choice, I would like to be a 100% housewife. If possible, I want to have half a dozen of children!

Yup. I like sweeping and mopping up the floor. Crazy i know. I'm half a clean freak. I can't stand untidyness.

I used to read many books, but i've lost the interest after entering JC. School makes me feel sick of reading. But I'm trying to get back the interest.

Pink is the ultimate favourite colour of mine. I like the real pink hello kitty, not Macdonald's hello kitty.

That's all for now.