Friday, December 17, 2004

SIM-UOL Bash

Last night, the two, fy and I went to SIM-UOL bash at Chinablack. Quite many people turned up, including people who are not from SIM. The pageant was alright. Miss SIM-UOL looks eurasian to me but nevertheless pretty. Slightly voluptuous type and with a bit of attitute.

As for Mr SIM-UOL, ah, he's the guy in my maths lecture whom we girls usually talk about. His hairstyle. One week it's like this, another week, oh my what happened we thought, because it's all ruffled like a doll's hair. I guess he likes to play with his hair.

Anyway the pageant ended at 10+pm and the normal thing began. As it was my first time in a pub (yay, finally) I have no idea the place was so smokey. Can feel my eyes drying up with my contact lenses. Haha. Anyway after I left my eyes are slightly red although I only drank juice.

I guess pubbing is not my cup of tea. No idea how people can dance like that. Maybe they drank a lot? Ps was telling me I can imagine I'm doing aerobics. (I was uh so-called 'individual champion' in my jc's aerobic marathon.) But....

This is totally different! Duhz. Anyway I guess i won't be going back, at least not so soon, until I've figured it out. Haa. At least I'm glad my dear sista agrees with me about the dancing. But it's an eye-opener for me.

I left early yesterday, around 12am. My bf drove me home in friend's car with friend beside as an in-case-of-emergancy instructor and road director. Haha. :P

Slept at around 3am last night and I'm up now, blogging! Hehe... A bit bored now... so I'm looking forward to buffet dinner with the rest in the evening. :)