Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'm too lazy to blog...

Ok, I've been busy for the past few days so I didn't have the time to blog. Hmmm... what I want to blog is that one evening my bf and I walked from the park near my place, crossed a road to Siglap park connector, crossed another road to another small park, crossed overhead bridge to Fitness park and end up in.....

Guess where?

East Coast Park!!

Haha... Quite fun actually but sweatly.


***********


Recently I wasn't feeling good emtionally. I guess it's the all-girls-excuse again... PMS. Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I cry. Stress.

P/s: Even hj dreamt about me being sad!


***********


Just came back from a dinner at Roxy Square Hotel. Mercure. Food wasn't that bad. My grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins... everyone was there to welcome my new relative from US. Hmmmm. Seems like a nice person though we have communication barrier. Hmmm. I just realised I left out my Thai cousins.

Anyway, I had a good time. Thanks to my sister, else I'll feel bored during the dinner. We pratically did things together, like shopping for accessories at Parkway, getting food from the buffet spread, went washroom together...

Ah, I'm glad I have a sister!

Really, the more I look at my bro and my biao ge, the more they look alike! Same facial expression, same features... No wonder when we were kids eating ice cream together, people always thought my mum had 4 children. Haha. They'll say, "So li hai ah, shen si4 ge!"

Today my biao jie showed outright favourism towards me! Haa. Since young I know she dotes me. I wonder why. Even my sis knows. I think she thinks I look like her ba. (Oh! I'm just so blessed.)

Ok, I have to sleep. Night.