Saturday, July 30, 2005

Friday happenings

Yesterday seems like a long day to me. In the afternoon, my bf fetched me from home and I brought him to try the Kameng Soup at Geylang Lorong 1. My dad used to bring my family there for the soup.

It's simply delicious! For those who haven't tried Malay's lamb soup, must go and try ok? :)

After that, we drove around. From Geylang to Kallang to Potong pasir to Upper Serangoon Road to almost Tampines and Orchard, then back to Toa payoh. We don't know the way, so anyhow arrive around. Haa.

In the evening, I met hj and px for dinner. We had Suki at Cineleisure and the food there is not bad. We gossiped, laughed and talked about almost anything. Laughed until my jaws suan.

At night, we met up with ps and her friend. (Yj? Oops, I've forgotten her name!!) She's a fun-loving girl. We went Indo Chine, hoping to take a closer look at the fish tank, but we didn't see it.

The guy working there found us a table close to the DJ. We ordered all the signature drinks! Haa. 5 glasses only lar. I had the non-alcoholic drink, Ocean Mist.

Px had the most yucky drink. Hehe. So we played 'open number' and loser will take a sip of the drink, so as to finish up the drink for px. But px ended up drinking the most! Haa. What's yours is yours huh? :P

Anyway, the music is great. The singers are good. All can join Singapore Idol. The people there are more mature audience. Perhaps it's due to the age limit. Ladies above 18 and men above 23?

I left at 12.30am with px and my wonderful bf sent us back home. Ah. It's so good to be chauffeured around. :PpP

I had a good time yesterday!