Thursday, July 21, 2005

My baby computer

My computer is finally reformatted! Yay! Thanks to someone special. :P

Now my computer's a baby. It doesn't have a shield now, so unprotected from the 'outside diseases'. *Pat my com*

It haven't even started to walk. It couldn't play with MS office right now because it's not installed yet. Oh, but at least my baby can play with the new SIMS 2!!! :)

So, please don't send me virus-infected files. My baby will put everything anyone gives him right into his mouth. AAH. He can't differentiate what's edible and what's not, yet.

*Play solitarie with my baby* (He's still learning.)

He has aspirations! Like becoming a supercomputer and meeting someone new in the neighbourhood. I'll reward my baby with more discs to eat or more games to play with. :)

*Pat my cutie baby* (Mood is max.)