Sunday, September 17, 2006

My new pet!

I have a 'fighting fish' as pet now. Hehe. It's a present from my bf a few days ago. Mr Fish is it's nickname. He lives in a small, round tank now, like the size of a mini football.

Mr Fish has a blue body and a red tail. He's quite active and likes to swim in circles.

I often play with him with the mirror. ^_^ He's really fierce when he sees his reflection. Silly him doesn't know he's looking at himself. Hahaha... *Cheeky face*

He eats freezed, dried blood worms everyday. I fed him 3 times a day, but I'm not sure whether my bro or sis or mum secretly feeds him too. Anyway, he never fails to gobble up his food. You can see his mouth open and close, open and close as he eats the bloody worm. Greedy pig... I mean greedy fish.

I want to put Mr Fish into a bigger tank with pumps and everything. Then I'll put in pebbles, coloured stones, marbles, water plants etc... so that Mr Fish can be the happiest fish on earth.