Friday, September 01, 2006

Results are out!

I was bloody scared when I heard results are out online. I wonder if my faced turned white at that time but i know my hands were freezing cold.

... Failed Corporate finance. Argh. I thought i would pass it! The paper has errors! The questions got problems. No kidding. But anyway I'm going to re-sit for it and get a 60 back. *Yeah!*

Passed the rest, 40s to 70s. But there goes my first class hounours. Boo hoo...

Surprisingly I passed Marketing! I was expecting either a low pass or a marginal fail. Ah well, I can't do anything about it now.

The results of my second attempt at Accounting and finance is what makes me happy. First attempt failed by 2 marks, 32. Second attempt....

57!

Yayay! Ok... I know it's not THAT terrific but it's not easy to self-study ok... I could have gone for lessons and change to the new syllabus but i didn't. Instead I went to library to borrow books, do past year papers and self-study ok... So it's something worth celebrating for! Haa. excuses :P

Overall, I'm quite satisfied with my results. Must work harder next year!