Saturday, April 02, 2005

April's Fool Day

Yay. I know 1st April to many is a time to make fool of people. BUT.. To me, every 1st day of the month, it's monthly anniversary! Haha. Ok lar, I admit I always forget but that doesn't mean I don't care.

Hmmm... *Recalls yesterday*

Evening, I had dinner at Crystal Jade with ay and eb. We had fried butter prawns, sweet and sour pork, a vegetable and dessert. Ay had abalone porridge with meatballs and she don't want the abalone and meatballs. Dotz. I eat. Haha.

We enjoyed ourselves and each pay around $20 only! Hee. I don't like their desserts. Expensive and nothing special.

After dinner, ay left and I went to eb's place. While waiting for nick to come, we watched Korean vcd with his mum and pampered his doggy, Rusty. He always wants me to sayang him, pat his head else he will keep nudging me and always sleep on my lap! Naughty Rusty!

After that I've finally got to ride in new car! Eb drove and we went Changi Village, then to some ferry terminal to explore. Quite interesting, though I was tired.

I want to go on cruise someday! Wah. I want to go to Disneyland too.

Happy day. ^_^