Tuesday, April 19, 2005

19/04/2005

Some reader complained I didn't update my blog so for her sake, I'll update. Haa.

Today I went to CDC for my 18th lesson. It was so hot! So (...I want to say bloody) hot. I had to use an umbrella for shelter and I could feel my cheeks burning... Ok, a little exaggerated.. But I know my face was red.

The instructor was alright, though he's a little panicky type. I couldn't really look into his face because he had many expressions, which made me stressed. He looked like he was very eager to teach.

After a break of 20 days, I'm glad I could still remember how to drive. Haha. My left foot went numb half an hour before the lesson end. Really felt no feeling at the ball of my foot, so I requested to put to neutral gear whenever there's a chance to.

*Sigh.

I learnt vertical parking and parallel parking today. Revised on S and crank course, which I've forgotten the techniques. Got 1 stamp only.

Coming thursday is my next lesson and there will be another long break until after my exams.