Thursday, April 14, 2005

12th April 2005

That day we celebrated px's birthday at NTU! Bought a sinful chocolate cake and popped into the room she was studying in, with the cake and lighted candles. Haa. Surprise!

Thanks to her room mate who helped us with the surprise. Oh. And also to the lady smoker whom we borrowed the lighter from.

From the lift, we had to walk slowly slowly towards the room to make sure the candles don't go out.

NTU's so big. Uphill and downhill everywhere. Climbing up and down everyday will get slim! Furthermore the canteen's so far away. If I were to stay at NTU's hostel, I think I'll either starve myself because I'm lazy to climb to the canteen or I'll stuff myself with cup noodles and instant porridge, which is unhealthy.

Looking at the students studying at the benches, canteen and rooms, I felt a little bit stressed. I asked if this is the usual scene you see, it's not. Phew. It's because NTU exams are coming within a week.

Study hard everyone! Jia you!

But after their exams, it's mine that's coming! Ahhh....