Friday, April 08, 2005

It's 1am!

I'm suppose to be sleeping now... Hehe. Just want to blog about yesterday and today. Me, hj, ps and sharon went to search high and low for px's present. (Don't know if she'll read this entry.) I'll just 'zip' my mouth for now. Well, I'm pretty sure she'll like her present!

We went Bugis yesterday and found a street of shops somewhere in between Bugis Village, selling skirts at $10 only! Oh my. I'm going back to dig for a nice one someday.

Bought a Coka cola tee that is in a shade of bright blue at $10 and I regretted a bit for choosing that colour now. Haa. Nevermind, only $10, what else can I ask for?

Today, hj, ps and I went Tampines to hunt for present. Travelled all the way there and my legs were aching. Journey was long.

And I did a silly thing.

When going home, I boarded bus 15 and only realised I took the wrong direction when the bus stopped at the interchange... ... Stupid me.

*Bish myself*
This is not the first time!
*Bish*
This not the second time either!

And this is not third time too... How can I be so blur?

Sigh. I think today's unlucky. Just now, I opened a trick video clip and some monster popped out and it screamed horribly. Dotz. Do you all know I always had a probia since the day I first opened a scary clip?

I remember clearly I had the volumn turned up high. It was a trick test, to identify some idiotic figures and all of a sudden. Sheesh. A bloody face popped out and it screamed. Wah kao.

I screamed and jerked my chair backwards so far. My sis ran over to see what's wrong. She's a witness of such horrible, cruel pranks!! I tell you, I was so scared!

Since then for a long period of time, I NEVER switch on my speakers volume. NEVER. Even though it's a cartoon. I would think maybe this is another trick. Not even clips from trusted friends. One fright is enough.

I hope people who made these clips will be punished! I don't care.

After a long time I finally turn on the volume but even so it would be at the lowest. Just now, that stupid clip did the same thing. Unfortunately, I had the speakers volume on but at the lowest. Still, I had a fright and my heart didn't feel comfortable for some time.

Argh. Hj, I understand your cockroach feeling now. Thanks to the clip, I felt so jumpy afterwards.

Because of the clip, as I was going down the stairs, I trip over a step and almost fell.

....

Luckily it was my right foot and I swang towards the stairs railing.

....

Nonetheless, the evening events didn't spoil my day. Tomorrow will be a better day!