Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bangkok here I come....!

I'm going to Bangkok!! Yippee! Hooray~! I'm totally excited about the trip. Hehehe

Booked flights and rooms alr. Holiday will be from the 3rd to 6th of Nov. Hehe. Staying at Windsor Suites Hotel Bangkok at $104 per night. Cheap for a suite! *Happy*

Airfare + accomodation is about $350.

My mum's sponsering me $600, which is more than I've expected. :) That leaves me with about $250 to spend on food, shopping and taxis. I need to bring another $150 just in case I've run out of cash.

Ps's friend and bf spend $700+ just on shopping and eating. Eeeks. The bf bought 20 shirts, loads of Levi's and Adidas. She bought 10 necklaces and countless of that things. I'm going crazy just hearing that.

I heard a tee cost about $2-3?!?!

I've been surfing information on day markets, night markets, shopping malls, places of interest like cultural centres, temples and rivers in Bangkok. It's so exciting planning where to go, what to see and what to eat!

I want to try the traditional Tom Yam soup, white curry, beef noodles, banana prata with condensed milk and other food from roadside stalls... I also want to go for Baiyoke sky buffet at 76th floor and dine at Fuji Restaurant at Emporium.

My shopping target: 8 tees, 5 pair of shoes, 5 earrings, 4 necklaces, 3 retro blouses, 3 bags, 3 sets of wacoal, 2 half-length tops (to be worn with tights), 2 skirts, 2 shorts, 1 pants, 1 shirt dress, 1 kimono top, 1 v-neck top, 1 off shoulder, 1 shades...

Counting down.... 11 more days to Bkk! ^_^