Tuesday, December 28, 2004

My New House

My family and I went over to new house together with my Aunt and Grandma. I love the place! This is my third house since I was born. It's still empty now because we haven't moved in yet. Will be moving over probably next week or week after ba. :)

I've taken some photos using my handphone (mostly) and my brother's one.

This is the outside view. My brother's leaning beside one of the windows. The big empty area will probably for our (future) dog to run about.

Pictures are blurred. Posted by Hello


Door opens...

Front door and interior Posted by Hello


There're many lights! I've counted a total of 35 (pot) lights, excluding the hanging lamps. Wow. That's ridiculous. 35 is only on ground floor. We must save and conserve energy.

Lights! Posted by Hello


I love the kitchen best! I can't wait to bake my first cake using the in built oven. :)

Kitchen area Posted by Hello


There's even a backdoor. Cool. After the renovation, the place really looks new. It's my parents' dream house.

For dinner, I had vegeterian food near Kallang Stadium. Dishes aren't that bad, though 'shark fin', 'fish' and 'salad prawns' are all flour. Haha.

Maybe Sharon would love to visit this place. They got lunch buffet for $6 per person. Includes dim sum and normal ala cart dishes. Yummy. I like the yam paste best. Let's have a girls outing soon!

My Grandma gave my siblings and I each an Ang pow. Haha. *Face lighted up* Probably for good luck ba.

She also gave me a pair of pearl and gold (-tinted?) earrings. It's nice. I got one myself which I bought for $0.90 at Queensway Shopping Centre. Haa.

Happy day.